- Saturday, February 9th the 75th Annual Osceola County Fair Truck & Tractor Pull will be held in Kissimmee, FL. Alongside …Continue reading
- This weekend marks the 56th Annual World Championship Snowmobile Derby that will be taking place in Eagle River, Wisconsin and …Continue reading
- O’Reilly Motorsports would like to thank all our partner tracks for a successful 2017 season! We would like to congratulate …Continue reading
- Join O’Reilly Motorsports this weekend at Darlington Raceway for the Bojangles Southern 500 and the Official NASCAR Throwback race weekend. …Continue reading
- It was an amazing crowd at the dragstrip known as Thunder Valley in Bristol, TN this past Tuesday night, August …Continue reading
Read Previous Posts
Atlanta Motor Speedway
Atlanta Motor Speedway
Atlanta Motor Speedway is one of the most renowned venues in racing today. Since its debut in 1960 when it was known as Atlanta International Raceway, the track has been home to a profound racing culture. The 1.54-mile track houses multiple grandstands, trackside camping terraces, and several media and fan support buildings, all of which make for a memorable experience for racing fans. This modern motorsports complex hosts some of the best racing events of the year and this year is no different. On Sunday, February 24th, 2019 Atlanta Motor Speedway hosts the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500. Being the second race of the NASCAR season, this race helps set the tone for the season ahead as the sport’s biggest stars converge on the celebrated track in hopes of victory. Atlanta Motor Speedway is a part of the fabric of NASCAR and racing today and will go down in history as one of greats. Be sure to check out the Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 here in a few weeks and experience Atlanta for yourself.
Atlanta Motor Speedway is one of the most renowned venues in racing today. Click the portrait to find out more.
Join Brett McMillian weekly for an hour-long roundtable discussion with the nation’s top motorsports media. Here they will discuss the current racing issues, hot topics, and more.
2/13/19 | The 2019 Clash and is Hendrick back? Listen Guests: Mike Neff of FrontStretch.com and Steve Richards of PRN
2/6/19 | New policy set to change NASCAR Listen Guests: Bob Pockrass of Fox Sports and Nate Ryan of NBC Sports
1/29/19 | Speedweeks is right around the corner Listen Guests: Brad Gillie hosts for Brett McMillan and his guests are Lee Spencer of RacinBoys.com, and Reid Spencer of the NASCAR Wire Service
1/23/19 | The Big 3 for 2019 Listen Guests: Adam Alexander of Fox Sports One and Dustin Long of NBC Sports
Travel with Lenny Batycki while he brings the latest news and notes from local short tracks all over the Southeast and Midwest.
2/14/19 | Mid America Edition | Listen Guests: Jeremy Elliott, SprintCarUnlimited.com owner & editor; Freddie Kraft, spotter for Bubba Wallace; and Brandon Hutchison, Atlanta Motor Speedway VP/GM
2/7/19 | Southeast Edition | Listen Guests: Jason Hiett, Cabin Fever 50 winner; Eddie Carrier Jr., Ultimate Super Late Model Series MOV champion; and Jim Manka, Southern Modified Series owner
1/31/19 | Mid America Edition | Listen Guests: Cole Bodine, USAC driver for Petry Motorsports; Jerry Gappens, Gas City Speedway / HARF Promoter of the Year; and Hunter Wright, Nashville Fairgrounds & Highland Rim Speedway champion