- On June 30th the 2019 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb will be taking place in Colorado Springs, CO. The annual …Continue reading
- The 2019 Polaris RZR ProRock/ProUTV Season Off-Road Bash was a sight to see! A little rain and a lot of …Continue reading
- The NHRA Spring Nationals in Texas was an extraordinary outing once again! The high octane racing displayed NHRA’s finest and …Continue reading
- The 2019 Portland Roadster Show was incredible! Car enthusiasts from all across the Northwest descended upon the Portland Expo Center …Continue reading
- Annual Rockabilly Bash will be taking place in Peoria, Arizona. The 3-Day show will be jam packed with cars, bikes, …Continue reading
Read Previous Posts
81 Speedway has been a mainstay in the Midwest Racing scene for decades and the history and quality of the track speaks to its longevity. Built in 1954, the track began as a half-mile dirt oval named Robbins Speedway but by 1958 it was sold and became 81 Speedway as it is known today. The track has progressed over the years and has celebrated 60 years of weekly dirt track auto racing events. The now quarter-mile track proudly hosts almost every traveling dirt series and seeks to continue to push the envelope when it comes to dirt track racing. From Monster Trucks, to Late Models, to the World of Outlaws, 81 Speedway is home to all things racing and shows no signs of slowing down! O’Reilly Auto Parts is a proud partner of 81 Speedway and encourages racing fans to experience the best tracks and events out there, and 81 Speedway is one of the best.
Virginia Motorsports Park is one of the most well-respected racing venues in the country and it would be fitting to say that its reputation precedes itself. Click the portrait to find out more.
Join Brett McMillian weekly for an hour-long roundtable discussion with the nation’s top motorsports media. Here they will discuss the current racing issues, hot topics, and more.
6/19 | New additions to Sonoma Raceway Listen Guests: Alan Cavanna of Fox Sports and Lewis Franck of Reuters
6/12 | Recapping Michigan and the rise of Tyler Reddick Listen Guests: Jim Utter of Motorsport.com and Chris Knight of Catchfence.com
6/4 | Kyle Busch’s legacy and the success of Joe Gibbs Racing Listen Guests: Dustin Long of NBC Sports and Tom Jensen of The NASCAR Hall of Fame
5/29 | Recapping the Coca Cola 600 Listen Guests: Brendan Marks of The Charlotte Observer and Rob Albright of PRN
Travel with Lenny Batycki while he brings the latest news and notes from local short tracks all over the Southeast and Midwest.
6/20 | Southeast Edition | Listen Guests: Adam Partin, Hartwell Speedway winner, Tyler Lester, Tri-County Motor Speedway winner; and Chris Joyce, 311 Speedway winner
6/13 | Middle America Edition | Listen Guests: Blake Anderson, “the Voice of the All-Star Circuit of Champions previewing Ohio Speedweek and Teddy GiBala, Jennerstown Speedway winner
6/6 | Southeast Edition | Listen Guests: Brandon White, Blue Ridge Outlaw Late Model winner at East Lincoln Speedway; Kenny Collins, speaking about the bounty put on him by Lavonia Speedway; and Carson Ferguson, Toccoa Speedway