- On June 30th the 2019 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb will be taking place in Colorado Springs, CO. The annual …Continue reading
- The 2019 Polaris RZR ProRock/ProUTV Season Off-Road Bash was a sight to see! A little rain and a lot of …Continue reading
- The NHRA Spring Nationals in Texas was an extraordinary outing once again! The high octane racing displayed NHRA’s finest and …Continue reading
- The 2019 Portland Roadster Show was incredible! Car enthusiasts from all across the Northwest descended upon the Portland Expo Center …Continue reading
- Annual Rockabilly Bash will be taking place in Peoria, Arizona. The 3-Day show will be jam packed with cars, bikes, …Continue reading
Read Previous Posts
Virginia Motorsports Park
Virginia Motorsports Park
If you are familiar with drag racing in the Midwest, you are most likely aware of a notable dragway located in Asbury, MO. MO-KAN Dragway been a staple in the racing community since 1962. Being the oldest continuously operated dragstrip in Missouri, MO-KAN has set itself apart from the competition and year after year provides high octane racing for fans across the Midwest. During its tenure it has hosted countless races and events and is an official IHRA member track. O’Reilly Auto Parts is a proud partner of MO-KAN Dragway and supports the vibrant racing spirit that the dragway maintains. If you are looking to catch some drag racing this season be sure to check out MO-KAN Dragway and experience Midwest drag racing at its finest.
Virginia Motorsports Park is one of the most well-respected racing venues in the country and it would be fitting to say that its reputation precedes itself. Click the portrait to find out more.
Join Brett McMillian weekly for an hour-long roundtable discussion with the nation’s top motorsports media. Here they will discuss the current racing issues, hot topics, and more.
5/29 | Recapping the Coca Cola 600 Listen Guests: Brendan Marks of The Charlotte Observer and Rob Albright of PRN
5/22 | All Star race weekend recap Listen Guests: Lee Spencer of RacinBoys.com and Reid Spencer of NASCAR Wire Service
5/16 | NASCAR’s new aero package Listen Guests: Nate Ryan of NBC Sports, and Alan Cavanna of Fox Sports
5/2 | The Best Race of the Season Listen Guests: Kelly Crandall of Racer.com, and Kenny Bruce of Kenny Bruce.net
Travel with Lenny Batycki while he brings the latest news and notes from local short tracks all over the Southeast and Midwest.
5/30 | Middle America Edition | Listen Guests: Robert Ballou, Bloomington Speedway winner; Dustin Jarrett, Eldora Speedway announcer; and Greg Stephens, Sprint Car Hall of Fame inductee
5/23 | Southeast Edition | Listen Guests: Carson Ware, Bowman Gray Stadium modified winner; David Smith, founder of MotorsportsAnalytics.com; and Doug Rice, the president of the Performance Racing Network
5/16 | Middle America Edition | Listen Guests: Russ King, Lernerville Speedway winner; Flea Ruzic; Boss Chassis engineer; and Chas Wolbert, Sharon Speedway winner