- The 2019 Polaris RZR ProRock/ProUTV Season Off-Road Bash was a sight to see! A little rain and a lot of …Continue reading
- The NHRA Spring Nationals in Texas was an extraordinary outing once again! The high octane racing displayed NHRA’s finest and …Continue reading
- The 2019 Portland Roadster Show was incredible! Car enthusiasts from all across the Northwest descended upon the Portland Expo Center …Continue reading
- Annual Rockabilly Bash will be taking place in Peoria, Arizona. The 3-Day show will be jam packed with cars, bikes, …Continue reading
- The 2019 Cape Coral Charity Car Show held in Cape Coral, FL on February 16th, was an amazing event! With over …Continue reading
Read Previous Posts
If you are familiar with drag racing in the Midwest, you are most likely aware of a notable dragway located in Asbury, MO. MO-KAN Dragway been a staple in the racing community since 1962. Being the oldest continuously operated dragstrip in Missouri, MO-KAN has set itself apart from the competition and year after year provides high octane racing for fans across the Midwest. During its tenure it has hosted countless races and events and is an official IHRA member track. O’Reilly Auto Parts is a proud partner of MO-KAN Dragway and supports the vibrant racing spirit that the dragway maintains. If you are looking to catch some drag racing this season be sure to check out MO-KAN Dragway and experience Midwest drag racing at its finest.
Being the oldest continuously operated dragstrip in Missouri, MO-KAN Dragway been a staple in the racing community since 1962. Click the portrait to find out more.
Join Brett McMillian weekly for an hour-long roundtable discussion with the nation’s top motorsports media. Here they will discuss the current racing issues, hot topics, and more.
4/17/19 | Truex Victory and Gibbs Racing Listen Guests: Adam Alexander of Fox Sports and Tom Jensen of the NASCAR Hall of Fame
4/3 | Penske and Gibbs Dominance & The Problems with Qualifying Listen Guests: Nate Ryan of NBC Sports and Jerry Jordan of Kickinthetires.net
3/27/19 | The 2020 NASCAR schedule and the changes to come Listen Guests: Jim Utter of Motorsport.com and Chris Knight of CatchFence.com
3/20/19 | Kyle Busch’s Early Season Success & The Unpredictability of NASCAR Listen Guests: Lee Spencer of Racinboys.com, and Reid Spencer of the NASCAR Wire Service
Travel with Lenny Batycki while he brings the latest news and notes from local short tracks all over the Southeast and Midwest.
4/18/19 | Mid America Edition | Listen Guests: Jeff Swindell, Tri-City Speedway winner; Jacob Owens, US Legends winner at Florence Speedway; and Jacob Quick, Gas City Speedway marketing and social media manager
4/11/19 | Southeast Edition | Listen Guests: Brandon O’Neil, Blue Ridge Outlaw Late Models Series points leader; Gray Garrison, Bowman Gray Stadium promoter; and Brandon Reed, “The Voice” of Hartwell Speedway
4/4 | Mid America Edition | Listen Guests: Rick Eckert, Williams Grove Speedway winner; AJ Bowen, Bloomington Speedway promoter; and Steven Partin, Brush Creek Motorsports Complex promoter